From: Jerry Ebalunode (jebalunode_at_uh.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 13:48:44 CDT

Hi John,
First thanks for resolving this problem. The nvidia driver now works with a23
release of vmd for my Linux AMD64.
However opengl shading is not available, probably because the vmd does not see
this feature on my FX 5600 XT card. When I boot the same machine to run in
32 bit linux os, opengl shading is available for this card.

Thanks again for tuning vmd code to work with the flaky nv drivers in 64 bit
mode.

--
Jerry Ebalunode
Ph.D. Candidate