From: Anthony Cruz-Balberdy (anthonycruzpr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 2021 - 11:25:45 CST

Hi Rakesh,

Is difficult to assess the situation without knowing more about your
simulation but I think that the problem could be the dimensions of the
simulation box and not the "pbc wrap" command. To confirm, after doing the
"pbc warp" try to draw the simulation box and check that your box is big
enough in the direction where you are seen the fluctuations. If your
simulation box is not big enough in that direction, then you will see the
fluctuations no matter what you do because the cluster is growing in that
direction.

I had a similar problem with a simulation of the self-assembly of a cyanine
dye.

Regards,
Anthony

Get BlueMail for Android <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=16470__;!!DZ3fjg!qb_gPxDsYIv6p0uAlU4jkyVGwvUdIW7klI6Xud1xFXi9bln7bVUIO8HbYEPhrELcqw$ >