From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 26 2021 - 00:37:41 CST

I think there were other recent inquiries about PBC wrapping
and/or rewrapping of LAMMPS trajectories on VMD-L, I'd suggest
searching the list for these recent postings. I think it came
up sometime just in the last half year or so if I'm not mistaken.
I'm not a LAMMPS expert, so I can't provide any specific guidance.

Best regards,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/