From: Dominic Hayward (d.hayward_at_fz-juelich.de)
Date: Tue Jan 26 2021 - 12:11:11 CST

Good suggestion, but a quick grep of libtng_io confirmed that all of the
"missing functions" were already there.

I've finally managed to get it working by using the dynamic library
(TNGDYNAMIC=1), this at least allows the plugins to finish compiling.
VMD then complains on startup that it can't find the libtng libraries,
but manually copying them over into the molfile folder seemed to do the
trick. I'm sure there must be a more elegant solution, but it's better
than nothing. Thanks again for your help!

All the best,

Dominic