From: Mustafa Tekpinar (tekpinar_at_buffalo.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 25 2020 - 19:37:45 CDT

Hi,
Here is an error log from HBonds Calculation (Timeline was also giving the
error):

version conflict for package "msgcat": have 1.4.2, need 1.6

version conflict for package "msgcat": have 1.4.2, need 1.6

    while executing

"package require msgcat 1.6"

    ("uplevel" body line 2)

    invoked from within

"uplevel \#0 {

    package require msgcat 1.6

    if { $::tcl_platform(platform) eq {windows} } {

        if { [catch { package require registry 1.1 }] } {

         ..."

    (file "/Applications/VMD
1.9.4a42-Catalina-Rev3.app/Contents/vmd/scripts/tcl8.6/clock.tcl" line 21)

    invoked from within

"source -encoding utf-8 [file join $TclLibDir clock.tcl]"

    (procedure "::tcl::clock::scan" line 3)

    invoked from within

"clock scan now"

    (procedure "::hbonds::hbonds" line 325)

    invoked from within

"::hbonds::hbonds -gui 1 -dist $::hbonds::guiDist -ang $::hbonds::guiAng
-writefile $::hbonds::guiWrite -outdir $::hbonds::guiOutdir -frames
$::hbonds:..."

    invoked from within

".hbonds.control.button invoke"

    ("uplevel" body line 1)