From: mohamed marzouk (mohamedmarzoukphysics_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 25 2020 - 11:44:09 CDT

Thank you, it is working with ImageMagick. However, I will try ffmpeg as well.
Best regards,
Mohamed Marzouk Sobeh
Ph.D student at Life Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan.
T.A Physics department,Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Emails:
 mohamed_marzouk_at_sci.asu.edu.eg
 marzouk.aa_at_m.titech.ac.jp
 marzouk_biophysics_at_yahoo.com