From: Pawel Kedzierski (pawel.kedzierski_at_pwr.edu.pl)
Date: Sat Apr 25 2020 - 10:45:18 CDT

W dniu 25.04.2020 o 10:31, mohamed marzouk pisze:
> Hello, VMD user
> I am trying to make movie for the simulation trajectory. After the
> last step ( rendering ) the process of converting the images to movie
> stoped.
>
> The problem as shown is the attached photo I don’t have convert?
>
> What is the suitable one for Mac Mojave 10.14.5. And how I can get it

convert is within software package ImageMagick:
https://www.imagemagick.org/script/download.php

However, for encoding movies I would rather recommend using ffmpeg
(https://ffmpeg.org/download.html)

It's a swiss army knife for movie encoding and conversion and while the
usage may be intimidating for beginners, you can find plenty of examples
for specific tasks, e.g. here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24961127/how-to-create-a-video-from-images-with-ffmpeg
(this is for windows but for unix/mac terminal the only differences
would be in paths like "/some/folder" instead of "C:\some\folder" and in
the program name "ffmpeg" not "ffmpeg.exe".

HTH,

Pawel