From: mohamed marzouk (mohamedmarzoukphysics_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 25 2020 - 11:38:23 CDT

Thank You Prof. Giacomo Fiorin. I installed imagemagick and it is working. I got the movie (.gif) by VMD

Best regards,
Mohamed Marzouk Sobeh
Ph.D student at Life Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan.
T.A Physics department,Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Emails:
 mohamed_marzouk_at_sci.asu.edu.eg
 marzouk.aa_at_m.titech.ac.jp
 marzouk_biophysics_at_yahoo.com