From: Bruce D'Amora (damora_at_us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2016 - 11:04:32 CDT

Hi John,
Does this include support for EGL?

Regards,
Bruce

_______________________________
Bruce D'Amora
Sr. Technical Staff Member
Technical Lead, Commercial Systems and Visualization
Data Centric Solutions
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
914-945-4514 (T/L 862-4514)

From: John Stone <johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu>
To: vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Date: 07/21/2016 04:01 AM
Subject: vmd-l: VMD 1.9.3 beta 1 posted for download...
Sent by: owner-vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu

Dear VMD-L,
  I've just start posting builds of VMD 1.9.3 beta 1 for
download. I currently have two Linux builds, MacOS, and
the Blue Waters MPI build posted. I expect to have several
more builds posted tomorrow as compilations progress.

I'll be populating the VMD 1.9.3 release page with descriptions of
the various new features after I get the builds posted.

Please give the new version a spin and let me know how well it
works for you, and particularly if you encounter any problems.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/