From: aneesh cna (aneeshcna_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2013 - 23:52:45 CST

Hi,

Thanks for your immediate reply. Below is the steps I followed while

1. Load the respective pdb file into vmd ( in command line ' vmd file.pdb' )

2. From the VMD main window, go to File > Load data into molecule, and load
the respective trajectories ( in my case, I am using trajectories in Amber
format with periodic box and a single '.crd' file contain 5000 frames)

3. After few frames has loaded, I am try to abort loading the frames by
using the 'Abort File I/O' function which can be accessed by going to
Molecule > Abort File I/O from VMD main window. Unfortunately, 'Abort File
I/O' function was not accessible while the trajectories being loading (
i.e, I can able use this function only after all the 5000 frames has
loaded).

Hope I made it clear now and let me if you need any more details.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Aneesh