From: Jennie Thomas (jenniet_at_uci.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 18:28:12 CDT

Hi John,

Thanks for your fast response. I have uploaded one case to the
following folder:

box-test

under the VMD Public filesystem. I also uploaded a short .tcl script
that should just read the trajectory and then print out the box
dimension for each step. I've uploaded both the pdb and CHARMM
coordinate files, but it doesn't matter which I use. These
simulations were run by the MacKerell group, I asked them to check
these are really constant pressure. They confirmed that the box
information is there and also confirmed these are really constant
pressure.

Thanks for your help with this.
Jennie