From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 18:03:34 CDT

Hi,
  I would expect this to work correctly, but it's possible that
you have an error in your analysis script, or that the CHARMM
trajectory doesn't actually contain PBC cell information for
some reason. Please post the test case you're looking at into the
VMD Public project BioFS area and I'll look at it closely (see
instructions on joining the VMD project below):
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

  vmd2ks.uiuc.edu