From: Alexandr Isayev (alex_at_ccmsi.us)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 11:23:12 CST

Dear Vlad,

Tachyon worked fine for me (under WinXP). However I rendered with older version of
VMD, it might be also older of Tachyon as well.

Sincerely,
Alexandr

Monday, February 5, 2007, 10:58:48 AM, you wrote:

VC> Dear VMD users,

VC> While Alex's script to draw time bars along trajectories in VMD is very
VC> nice, I noticed that not all the renderers can actualy make a picture of
VC> it. Tachyon does render the bar without redering the labels while povray
VC> doesnt render neither the bar nor the labels. Of course, the labels are
VC> not so important, one should add them anyway with another program but it
VC> would be nice if all renderers (or at least these 2 :) would render the
VC> bar. I use both Tachyon and povray for rendering depending on the
VC> representations I have for my structure ...So, I was wondering whether
VC> anybody has tried to render the time bar or other vmd added graphics
VC> with povray. Is there anyway how to do that?

VC> Best wishes

VC> Vlad

Alexandr Isayev,
Graduate Research Assistant, and System Administrator
@ Computational Center for Molecular Structure
and Interactions (CCMSI),
Jackson State University,
Jackson, MS USA