From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 10:58:48 CST

Dear VMD users,

While Alex's script to draw time bars along trajectories in VMD is very
nice, I noticed that not all the renderers can actualy make a picture of
it. Tachyon does render the bar without redering the labels while povray
doesnt render neither the bar nor the labels. Of course, the labels are
not so important, one should add them anyway with another program but it
would be nice if all renderers (or at least these 2 :) would render the
bar. I use both Tachyon and povray for rendering depending on the
representations I have for my structure ...So, I was wondering whether
anybody has tried to render the time bar or other vmd added graphics
with povray. Is there anyway how to do that?

Best wishes

Vlad

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
EML Research gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Tel: ++49-6221-533266
Fax: ++49-6221-533298
e-mail:Vlad.Cojocaru[at]eml-r.villa-bosch.de
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/people/cojocaru/
EML Research gGmbH
Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira
Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.eml-r.org