From: Nathan Kern (nathan.kern_at_lehigh.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 01 2021 - 11:06:18 CST

If you don't know the residue name in the CHARMM FF, you can often find the
correct name with CHARMM-GUI Ligand Reader & Modeler
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://charmm-gui.org/?doc=input*ligandrm__;Lw!!DZ3fjg!uFeanaCvcUaTdht5XcIyP0KaR3d8FK_Lz0v1JIMHKvT8OTtrAFGp6SAPZZuOsGsXmg$ > using the "find similar
residues in CHARMM FF" option. It uses a maximum-common subgraph search
method to compare the actual molecular structures to each other.