From: Gumbart, JC (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 01 2021 - 09:57:27 CST

Honestly, I often do search the full set of topology files first, which you can download from here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/charmm_ff.shtml__;!!DZ3fjg!u8S-rGoLZNQ1pvorBkq3czaDXu9Dtv7s0Os4PTD2dIQ3G5T2HaolO-Hm8tVPgibGhQ$

You can also run your compound through ParamChem to see how well CGenFF covers it: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cgenff.umaryland.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!u8S-rGoLZNQ1pvorBkq3czaDXu9Dtv7s0Os4PTD2dIQ3G5T2HaolO-Hm8tU5V7hvjw$
Note, this is *only* the general force field and does not include the highly optimized protein, lipid, etc. parameters.

Best,
JC