From: Gumbart, JC (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 01 2021 - 09:49:35 CST

I think it should be possible to fit a single dihedral perfectly. Does the potential look unusual in some way?

Best,
JC

On Jan 28, 2021, at 5:28 PM, Akash Banerjee <akashneon_at_gmail.com<mailto:akashneon_at_gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi VMD Developers,

I just wanted to follow up on the above ticket. Should I provide my input files to clarify the issue? Please let me know if I could provide any additional information that could help in this regard.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Akash