From: Dominic Hayward (d.hayward_at_fz-juelich.de)
Date: Tue Jan 26 2021 - 04:08:29 CST

Thanks for the quick reply! I've corrected the TNGLDFLAGS variable to
"-ltng_io" but unfortunately, I'm getting the same "undefined reference"
errors as before:

"tngplugin.C:(.text+0x3e): undefined reference to
`tng_frame_set_read_current_only_data_from_block_id'
/usr/bin/ld:
./compile/lib_LINUXAMD64/molfile/libmolfile_plugin.a(tngplugin-s.o): in
function `write_tng_timestep(void*, molfile_timestep_t const*)':
tngplugin.C:(.text+0xe8): undefined reference to
`tng_implicit_num_particles_set'
etc. etc."

It seemed to like the flag (i.e. it didn't give me a "cannot find"
error) but the linkage is still failing. Any ideas what else it might be?

Cheers,

Dominic