From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 31 2020 - 14:25:47 CST

Hi,
  I missed this discussion due to being a crunch period when it
got posted. The issue here is that the existing versions of QwikMD
don't know how to launch NAMD versions other than the straight CPU
versions. So, in general, if you want to use QwikMD with NAMD
for an interactive run, you'll need the plain old CPU version of
NAMD for that purpose. You can of course run the GPU-accelerated
builds of NAMD yourself, but that's beyond QwikMD's knowledge at
the present time, since there are so many extra flags and details
in those cases.

Best regards,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/