From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 15:01:31 CDT

Shirley,
  If you're just wanting to average coordinates, then the best method would
probably be to first load them as if they were a trajectory, then
RMS align them all to the first structure, then average the coordinates
and write out the averaged structure. It would be almost exactly the same
procedure as for a trajectory, except that you'll probably also have to
RMS align the structures as a first step unless you're "lucky" and their
already as aligned as they can be.