From: Joey Gehring (gehringjoseph123_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2020 - 10:41:21 CST

Specifically, I am attempting to install both NAMD and VMD on the newly
released Pinebook Pro so that I can create a tutorial of sorts on how to do
so for others to peruse. The Pinebook pro default OS runs Debian 9.9 I
believe and it has an RK3399 cpu with a Mali t860 gpu. Is this what you
mean by target? Please let me know if I can give more info!

Best,

Joey