From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2019 - 09:09:27 CDT

Hi,
  I should also point out that a long time ago a VMD user wrote a
script to parse the BIOMT records in many PDB files and apply the
required transforms to produce the complete biological unit:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/mono2poly/

It could probably be modernized in a number of ways, but it should
still work fine.

Best,
  John