From: mariano spivak (mariano_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2019 - 09:17:25 CDT

Well, the only case of nonbonded atoms in solution I can think of is the
monoatomic ions. I have not tested those myself but it might require some
adjustment in the code.
Regarding using your own Gaussian input files, you can try that, but I
would compare your results with the standard implementation before using
the charges obtained.

Mariano Spivak, Ph.D.

Beckman Institute, University of Illinois.

mariano_at_ks.uiuc.edu

mspivak_at_illinois.edu