From: McGuire, Kelly (mcg05004_at_byui.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2019 - 01:50:26 CDT

Hey John,

  I am putting those files together and should be able to send them sometime next week. Thanks for looking at this! In the mean-time, I am also looking into TeraChem because of GPU acceleration. Is there anything like orcaviewer for TeraChem in VMD? I could just use the script I found to get the HOMO and LUMO orbital number. Just curious on the work that's being done with NAMD/VMD and TeraChem since ORCA doesn't have plans yet to implement GPU usage.

Kelly L. McGuire

PhD Candidate

Biophysics

Department of Physiology and Developmental Biology

Brigham Young University

LSB 3050

Provo, UT 84602