From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2019 - 11:34:55 CST

Hi,
  The NetCDF reader in VMD currently understands NetCDF files written
by AMBER, MMTK, and some others, but as of yet there is no reader for
LAMMPS data there. If someone has documentation about LAMMPS NetCDF
files and some example files, I would be interested in implementing
the required changes to add the necessary support.

Best,
  John

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/