From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2019 - 12:32:02 CST

Hi Prabir,

Next question: permissions. Do you as an unprivileged user have read access to that directory and the contents within it? What should happen when you add things to the auto_path is that it reads all the pkgIndex.tcl files in those directories, which provide package loading instructions. If those files are unreadable because you don't have permission to read them, I'd imagine it would tell you that they can't be found.

-Josh