From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2019 - 18:33:14 CST

Hi Prabir,

What is your /mypath in this case? Does it match the file location on your computer? I was lazy, and put the unzipped archive in my home directory, so for me this is what I added to my .vmdrc file:

lappend auto_path /home/josh/la1.0
lappend auto_path /home/josh/orient

I have zero idea what the equivalent would look like in windows, if that happens to be your operating system of choice.

-Josh