From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2019 - 14:46:56 CST

Hi Steve,

Without knowing what "distance.tcl" has in it, it is impossible to say for
sure what is the problem. I would bet that the proc distance is expecting a
selection text, rather than an atom selection id. If this is not the case,
please provide the content of the distance.tcl file.

Best

Joao

--
João Vieira Ribeiro