From: balas002_at_bama.ua.edu
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 12:26:26 CDT

Hi John,
         The 'vmach.exe' binary works fine - when I click on it, it
runs. However, as I said before this is the latest version of
videomach and I had to rename the original directory from 'videomach-
3.0.2' to 'videomach-2.7.2'. This hasn't made any difference to
running videomach itself directly by clicking on vmach.exe . Is vmd
configured to work with videomach-3.0.2 ?

Jay.