From: Sasthi Charan Mandal (sasthi.phys_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2018 - 03:17:04 CDT

Oh I am sorry. It will be rmsf. So it would be very much helpful for me if
you would provide me the tcl script. I have one script but using this
script I could not get the expected result. Could you please check my
script and let me know what is wrong here?
The script is:
set outDataFile [open rmsf.dat w]
for {set r 491} {$r <= 512} {incr r} {
set sela [atomselect top "resid $r"]