From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri May 11 2018 - 17:56:00 CDT

Your description is too vague to be of much use. Can you first try obtaining the latest version of VMD (one of the 1.9.4 alpha builds) and trying again there? If that doesn’t work, probably the easiest way is to just send me the files off-list with instructions on how to reproduce your error.

Best,
JC