From: jrhau lung (jrhaulung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2017 - 22:04:57 CST

Dear Ashar:
     My protein complex has 3 parts, and are subunit A, subunit B and a
ligand (name XXX). The three parts are not covalent linked to each other
and would like to calculate the nonbond energy between the three.

Since Nondond energy only calculate the energy between selection 1 and
selection 2.
To calculate the nonbond energy between the three. It would need to
collect the nonbond energy between them piece by piece and sum them up.
Hope this is right. Please tell me if I were wrong. Thanks.

sincerely,

Jrhau