From: jrhau lung (jrhaulung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2017 - 21:04:04 CST

Dear Ashar:
    Thanks for your hint. Yes, the complex contains only one ligand.
And I realize that using "and" in selection need both selected parts are
true.

    Instead of using "and", input "chain A or resname XXX" in selection 1
and "chain B" in selection 2 works.
But I guess the nonbond energy between chain A and ligand XXX is still
missing.

sincerely

Jrhau