From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2017 - 01:34:08 CST

Hi Jrhau,

That sounds OK.

A couple of things to consider when working with selections is to avoid
duplication as I hinted at earlier and also mentioned by Peter. The two
selections must be mutually exclusive.

Secondly, not sure about the plugin you are using -- but its always
important to be consistent with your cutoffs.
Assuming you run a simulation and then compute energies -- the non-bonded
cutoff should be consistent between the two.

If you don't have a simulation and aim to run one --- remain consistent
with your cutoffs.
If you choose to not run a simulation - then ignore what I just said.

Best,
/A

--
Best,