From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2017 - 19:40:47 CDT

This plugin reads the top of your PSF to determine other topology files it should load. If your psf wasn’t generated by psfgen it may be missing these lines. So add a line like
         REMARKS topology /Users/gumbart/Documents/Research/toppar/top_all36_prot.rtf
that points to the necessary topology file(s).

However, this created a different error that required me modifying the plugin code, but then I got no output. So at this point I gave up. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

Best,
JC