From: jrhau lung (jrhaulung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2017 - 06:14:54 CDT

Dear VMD frineds:
    In order to build a second computer force for my future MD work,
recently I bought a used GTX780Ti still in warranty. To test its
 performance, it was tested on my current computer which installed with
 ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Nvidia 375.26 driver with cuda 8.0.61. Although the
780Ti cuda can be detected by using Nvidia deviceQuery and bandwidthTest,
the GPU was not used by NAMD2-multicore-cuda in the MD simulation setup by
QwikMD as checked by Nvidia-smi. But the GPU was used in the MD simulation
under the same setting for my another graphic card-GTX970. Is there any
possible reason for this. Thanks.

sincerely,

Jrhau