From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2016 - 09:59:30 CST

Hi Kevin,

It depends on what you mean by correctly... Without the -compound
fragment argument or something similar, the lipids molecules on the edge
of the box will be split across the periodic boundaries. Since your
protein is now in the middle, the lipids on the edge shouldn't matter if
the analysis script is written correctly to determine what is
"underneath" the protein. However as a practical consideration, I find
it easier to look at the trajectory without long bonds, so I usually add
in a -compound fragment argument to the pbc wrap command.

-Josh