From: Kevin C Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2016 - 03:20:46 CST

Dear Users,

I have simulated a protein on top of a periodic multi-component membrane.
During the simulation, the protein has moved to the edge of the unit cell
and "flashing" between the edges due to PBC. I have tried PBCTools commands:

pbc wrap -all -center com -centersel "selection of my protein"

and it looks nice after wrapping. Here's the stupid question: are the
lipids correctly wrapped so that I could correctly count number of a
specific type of lipid underneath the protein?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kevin

----
*PhD CandidateDepartment of Physics and Material ScienceCity University of
Hong Kongcchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu <cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu>.hk*