From: Mohan maruthi sena (maruthi.sena_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2016 - 05:11:53 CST

Hello Sir,
                I am considering initial values of k and bo (equilibrium
bond length) as 0. In the article titled " Rapid Parametrization of Small
Molecules using the Force Field Toolkit", it is mentioned that initial
guess for bond and angle term needs to supply as input but I took 0. If I
mention initial guess values, I could generate non-zero k and b values. The
hessian calculations are terminated normally.

Thank you very much for a reply,

Regards,
Mohan

--