From: Kevin C Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2016 - 21:49:34 CST

Dear Josh,

Thanks for the reply. I will add the -compound fragment option for the sake
of "safety", though I did not see any splitting lipids for now. What I was
concerning is that as my protein moved to the edges in the original
trajectory, lipids on the opposite edge should also be considered as
"underneath the protein". Therefore, after wrapping, as my protein is now
wrapped to the middle of the box, could those lipids also be "correctly"
wrapped underneath the protein so that I could easily look at them using
representations such as within 10A of protein, etc.?

Thanks in advance for any experience shared.

Regards,
Kevin

----
*PhD CandidateDepartment of Physics and Material ScienceCity University of
Hong Kongcchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu <cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu>.hk*