From: Matthias Ernst (matthias.ernst_at_physik.uni-freiburg.de)
Date: Thu Jan 14 2016 - 10:38:28 CST

Hi John,

I was mainly thinking about energy landscapes for a (long) MD
simulation, as e.g. generated by PCA.
Usually, we use 1D or 2D projections and it would be really nice if
these could be shown in a similar way like the Ramachandran plot
analysis tool does.
Another 1D example would be energy during an energy minimization (good
old molden does it nicely for QM simulations) or temperature. pressure,
radius of guration,... during an MD or similar data, where it would be
instructive to see both the structure and the data point in the
corresponding curve at the same time.

Should I provide some sample input for my examples?

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Progress... http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1611