From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 13 2016 - 12:05:37 CST

Hi,
  With a little bit of scripting, it is certainly possible to
load arbitrary 1-D or 2-D data and associate it with MD trajectory
frames and have the two linked in various ways. Do you have a
particular example of the sort of information that you're interested
in loading and interacting with?

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/