From: Tristan Croll (tristan.croll_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Tue Aug 25 2015 - 03:53:07 CDT

Loads fine for me. A couple of hints when it comes to visualisation (which I suspect is where your problem lies):

- the standard visualisation of a newly-loaded map is "points" and the default colour is white. If you've set your background colour to white, your map will be invisible until you change the representation.

- this particular map opens up at its maximum isovalue, where nothing is visible. Reduce the value to a suitable level.

In short, just play around with the different options in the Graphical Representations window, and you should find it.

Cheers,

Tristan