From: 孙业平 (sunyeping_at_aliyun.com)
Date: Sun Aug 23 2015 - 13:11:01 CDT

Dear all,I find VMD cannot load .map format density map file. In order to do mdff, I convert my target  .situs format density map file using map2map command in the Situs program suite. However, when I load the generated .situs format file into VMD, it shows only the box and no isosurf electron density is shown. Is it caused by certain bugs in VMD or problems in the electron density map itself?   The .map and .situs format files is available with the following linkhttps://boxpro.cn/boxpro/p/PTZ6YTEKyGBest regards.Yeping Sun Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences