From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 13:52:55 CST

Lars,
  Thanks for the update. Given my time constraints, I'd say that
you and will have to give this more tries after VMD 1.8.2 is out
the door. It could very well be that even with the glxMakeCurrent()
call added to VMD, VTK still needs work. In any case, maybe we can
get this in to the next major rev since it looks like were not going
to solve it for the relase of 1.8.2. Let me know if you find out
anything new.

Thanks,