From: Oliver Beckstein (oliver_at_biop.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 09:14:51 CST

Hi All,

The documentation mentions a plugin to read gOpenMol (binary) density
(volumetric) maps on
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/molfile/pltplugin.html. My
installation of vmd 1.8.1 (June 15, 2003), however, doesn't appear to have
the plugin.

If the plugin exists could someone please tell me where I can find it?

On a related note: I am writing density data from my own analysis
programs. Is there any density format that is particularly recommended to
use (instead of home-growing another new one?). plt is the simplest I came
about (and I have gOpenMol) so that's what I coded at first but I am open
for suggestions.

Thanks,
Oliver

--
Oliver Beckstein * oliver_at_biop.ox.ac.uk
 http://sansom.biop.ox.ac.uk/oliver/