From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2012 - 13:54:04 CST

Hi,
  Ray tracers can't actually draw lines, they draw very very thin
cylinders instead. So, your best bet, is either to increase the line
thickness (with corresponding effect on the cylinders in Tachyon), or
you could use a "Bonds" representation with a very small radius scaling
factor. Try those and let us know if you still have trouble.