From: luoyuan Q (luoyuan126_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2012 - 21:18:29 CDT

Hi,everyone.
When i use VMD to visualize lammps dump files which contain many dump files
, a animation appears in VMD display window, but there is a problem that if
i chose CPK as drawing method ,no matter how far tow bonded atoms are, the
bonds still exist for some atom type. Many atoms' bonds cover other
atoms,as a result that i can't scan the process. The problem don't exists
when i load only one file into VMD which shows a static picture of atoms
distribution at that moment. How can i set to remove these bonds? Thank u
for your time reading my mail and appreciate any suggestions. P.S. i don't
know whether i have describe my problem clearly.
Best wishes
Yours sincerely
Zongyang Qiu
13/09/2012