From: Karel Berka (karel.berka_at_upol.cz)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2011 - 15:29:36 CST

Dear all,

I have a difficulties to enable 3D visualization with VMD 1.9 on new
machine
with Windows 7 Prof and NVidia Quadro 4000 graphics card joined with dual
link DVI cable with Acer NH274H monitor (3D Vision ready)

Nvidia testing utility does work and I am able to see 3D figures, 3D
Youtube etc, but it does not help with VMD.
In VMD where Stereo - Quad Buffered is present and ticked - monitor shows
two slightly shifted images, but 3D vision glasses does not separate them
to eyes.

Any ideas how I can put VMD running?

P.S.: I have the same problem with Pymol and WinCoot, where quad buffered
stereo should also work so I am quite puzzled.

Karel "Krápník" Berka

RNDr. Karel Berka, Ph.D.
Palacký University in Olomouc
Faculty of Science