From: Gurunath Katagi (gurunath.katagi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 09 2011 - 22:00:28 CST

Dear all,
I have done the simulation of 10 proteins for 30ns using NAMD . I want
to get the distribution of phis/psi angle (Ramachandran plot) of few
residues individually in each of the proteins using the entire
trajactory ..and save the plot in ps format.

i am doing this by Ramplot plugin(GUI) in vmd 1.9 for this.. and its
wotking fine..
now my question is , is there a alternative way to do this using
commands line mode using tcl scripting since many of the plugins
(Hydrogens bonds/ Salt bridge) come in both GUI aswell as text mode .

Can anybody look into it and suggest ..

Thank you
Gurunath